Thursday, November 7, 2013

Taxes

Everyone who has job knows and hates taxes with a passion, myself included. I just hate seeing my paycheck with nearly half the income of what I was supposed to receive, and just feel a little bit angry. It is just the fact that I see the words federal income tax, social security, medicare etc, and notice all the deductions and what would eventually become my net income. Maybe it would lessen the blow if it was hidden in my eyes, but open to my manager. I've always known taxes were important for the federal government, local government, and for the welfare of others. It just seems I want to know what the government specifically does with my taxes such as several corporate bailouts of several corporations that happened nearing the recession of 2008. Overall, taxes can take half my paycheck, but hey it happens to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to see exactly where everything goes because it seems like some programs have so much less when it seems like these programs should be getting a lot more with all the taxes.

    ReplyDelete