Thursday, December 12, 2013

Keeping a Budget

When I first obtained a job I wasn't able to keep a straight budget spending nearly over half my income to unecessary luxuries. I also had to pay several friends back which was also a damper also to pay my mother for gas for transit. It seems that the best way to budget is to form a 20/80 budget. Living on 20 percent and saving 80 percent for later on in life. College debt is also a major factor as not get attracted to credit cards but being responsible with money. But it is easier said then done, it just seems the temptations of having more never fully satisfies me. The idea of minimalism would do wonders for many who can't control themselves including me. Maybe when I get older I will be able to fully embrace minimalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment